Have more questions? Please contact us at Hutton, Kruse and Fink and we’ll do our best to answer them.
What is a forensic accountant?
- A trained individual whose work it is to inspect, keep or adjust accounts
- Specializing in the application of scientific knowledge to legal matters
Why Use a Forensic Accountant?
- Can quickly digest the facts of a complicated financial case
- Knows the key accounting documents that should be available
- Ensure the timely production of the available documents
- Professional, independent, and efficient review, analysis and opinions
Why Hire a Forensic Accountant?
- Can quickly digest the facts of the dispute
- Can conduct interviews relating to the facts of the dispute
- Can interview the claimant relating to his/her personal/business finances
- Knows the key financial documents that should be available
- Can provide guidance and questions for recorded interviews and/or testimony
- Create an atmosphere of competency regarding personal/business finances.
- Professional, Independent, Efficient Review, Analysis and Opinions
- Show Good Faith
When can Forensic Accountants Be Useful in Assisting in the Evaluation of personal Property disputes?
- Where there is a question regarding the ability to purchase items in question.
- Where there is an inventory theft.
- When there may be a financial motive relating to a set fire at a location.
- Where there are questions regarding the financial health of an individual or business.
Why Hire Hutton, Kruse & Fink to perform Analysis?